Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in large-scale digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/senior based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
- Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Over 2 years of experience in .NET
- Strong knowledge of Web development with .NET technologies ASP.NET MVC, Razor, C# (C#.net/ VB.net/ .NET Core)
- Have good knowledge of WPF, WCF. Entity Framework 5
- Solid understanding of IIS, Windows Server
- Database (MySQL, MongoDB, SQLServer)
- Experience in building and maintaining API-oriented services
- Familiar with both Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
- Good English communication, both written and verbal
It is an advantage if you have experiences with:
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3 and responsive design using Framework (Bootstrap) and any pre-processing language for CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge of communication and network protocols and standards
- Working experience in Agile and UX development environment
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM