Ho Chi Minh City
- Participate in cutting-edge digital project development for worldwide leading companies in various business domains.
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Follow improvement suggestions from technical lead based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines).
- Provide estimates for development effort
- Actively raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager and suggest action plan to improve overall quality
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Collaborate with back-end developers for integration with server-side code.
- Partner with Technical Project Managers to share knowledge to other team members
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging
- Team management: assist junior members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS
- Practical experience in Typescript
- Familiar with task runners and the F-E build process: Webpack / Gulp
- Familiar with Unit Testing framework: Jest / Mocha
- Familiar with source control management: Git and gitflow
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility, technical Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Performance Optimization and Front End Security (Cross-site scripting (XSS) and Cross-site request forgeries (CSRF)
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors: SASS/ SCSS / LESS
- Familiar with Photoshop / Sketch, assets exports, PSD to HTML
- Good communication in English
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skills, ability to think creatively and strategicall
- Practical experience in Angular 2+ framework
- Practical experience in Redux, Storybook, Styled-components libraries
- Knowledge and experience with GraphQL
- Experience in back-end development